- 1). Double-click on your GameGuard desktop icon to run the program, or start a game that automatically loads GameGuard. GameGuard is designed to operate in the background, but you will know it is actively running when a small blue shield appears in your computer's system tray, generally located on the lower right corner of your screen.
- 2). Press and hold the "Ctrl," "Shift" and "Esc" keys. The Windows "Task Manager" will pop-up on screen. Let go of the keys when the pop-up appears.
- 3). Click on the "Processes" tab.
- 4). Scroll the list, searching for a process that includes "Splash" in its title. This process is associated with GameGuard.
- 5). Right-click on the "Splash" process and select "Properties."
- 6). Click on the "details" tab. Next to the "product version" heading, you will find a the exact version of GameGuard used on your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us