- 1). Double-click on your GameGuard desktop icon to run the program, or start a game that automatically loads GameGuard. GameGuard is designed to operate in the background, but you will know it is actively running when a small blue shield appears in your computer's system tray, generally located on the lower right corner of your screen.
- 2). Press and hold the "Ctrl," "Shift" and "Esc" keys. The Windows "Task Manager" will pop-up on screen. Let go of the keys when the pop-up appears.
- 3). Click on the "Processes" tab.
- 4). Scroll the list, searching for a process that includes "Splash" in its title. This process is associated with GameGuard.
- 5). Right-click on the "Splash" process and select "Properties."
- 6). Click on the "details" tab. Next to the "product version" heading, you will find a the exact version of GameGuard used on your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us