- 1). Enter your car and turn the key in the ignition from the "Off" position to the "Run" position four times in four seconds, ending the the "Run" position after the last cycle.
- 2). Press any button on your keyless remote within 20 seconds and wait for the locks to cycle to indicate successful programming.
- 3). Repeat the previous step with additional remotes to program them to the system as well.
- 1). Insert a working key into the ignition and turn it to the "On" position and back to "Off."
- 2). Remove the key and insert a second working key within five seconds.
- 3). Turn the second key "On" and then "Off" and remove the second key.
- 4). Insert your new key into the ignition within ten seconds and turn it to the "Run" position.
- 5). Leave the key in the "Run" position for one second and turn it back to the "Off" position. Wait for the security light to light up for three seconds and the programming will be completed.