- 1). Break the mosaic glass into pieces of the desired size. Use old glass bottles or dishes for a more authentic sea glass look. Fill the barrel of your rock tumbler three-quarters full of glass pieces.
- 2). Add just enough water to the barrel to reach the same level as the glass without fully covering it. Add 4 Tbsp. grit to the water and close the barrel tightly.
- 3). Place the rock tumbler on a flat surface and let it tumble for seven to 10 days. Take the barrel outside and dump the contents into a strainer. Use a garden hose to thoroughly clean the glass pieces.
- 4). Repeat the tumbling process with a finer grit to achieve a more polished, glossy look.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us