What can a binaural tone sound file do to you? Some notable effects are as follows:
- Listened to with stereo headphones of standard quality or better, binaural tones will cause brainwave entrainment due to an attribute of the brain called FFR or frequency following response.
- Binaural tones that output any frequency below the Beta threshold relaxes the mind and, subsequently, the body, thus making it an effective de-stresser.
- It moves the mind into a meditative state, which paves the way for natural rejuvenation processes to occur; thus allowing natural healing to occur.
What can an isochronic tone sound file do to you?
- Whatever the binaural beat method of brainwave entrainment can do, the isochronic method can.
- Recent research reports claim that isochronic tones perform faster and are more effective than binaural tones.
- This method is effective even with users who have unequal ear sensitivity.
What is the effect of combining binaural and isochronic tones?
- Quicker, even more effective entrainment!
If we consider the binaural tone method as an inside attack, (since the beat is heard inside the brain as its interpretation of the stereo stimulus), and the isochronic method as an attack from the outside (inasmuch as the tone may be listened to either through headphones or external speakers), then combining binaural and isochronic tones would be a two-pronged attack on the mind wherein there is no escape. This has been proven by a particular product which the author had the opportunity to test through its demo versions. The production of this type of technology is much more complex than the usual binaural or isochronic tone sound file especially when 'ramps' are utilized, ramps being very effective in quickly bringing about a frequency following response. Thus, only a very few commercial products can boast of combining binaural and isochronic tones and delivering the promised outcome. This new technology is probably the antidote to the currently stagnant state of man's brain evolution.