EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Proper Use of A-Frame Ladders
- Solid Oak Furniture â€“ An Ideal Accessory
- How to Glue Porcelain
- What You Should Know About Water Meters
- Decorating With the Color Orange
- Laminates Textures, Colours, And Choices For Your Entire Interior Needs
- Renewable Energy |Handy Man | Gas Safe
- How to Dismantle a Shower Faucet
- Ensure Your Business Success With Commercial Pest Control
- What Colors Are in Fashion for Interior Decorating?
And not all Rudbeckia has black eyes or visible eyes at all. Rudbeckia hirta 'Irish Eyes', shown here, has a pale green center that blends in with the yellow petals much more subtly than a black eye would. On the other hand, R. 'Green Wizard' has a black eye, but it doesn't have any petals per se - just a ring of green sepals circling the black center disk. Both are great for flower arrangements.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us