- 1). Remove dirt or other substances from the pieces you wish to reattach by washing them with warm water, soap and a dish rag or sponge. Dirt or other substances can interfere with the glue. Let the pieces dry.
- 2). Lay out the pieces once they have dried in a way that will allow you to recognize which piece fits where.
- 3). Apply the epoxy glue to one of the pieces and place it against the piece from which it broke off. Do not to use a lot of glue so as to not create glue buildup, which can distort the original shape. Work quickly as the glue does not take long to dry.
- 4). Clamp the pieces together using masking tape. Apply the masking tape over the piece that has broken off and the area where the broken piece attached.
- 5). Remove any excess glue using a cotton swap that has been dipped in acetone. Do this immediately after you have glued the missing piece. Allow the glued porcelain pieces to cure for at least a week. Once it has cured, remove the masking tape.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us