- 1). Remove dirt or other substances from the pieces you wish to reattach by washing them with warm water, soap and a dish rag or sponge. Dirt or other substances can interfere with the glue. Let the pieces dry.
- 2). Lay out the pieces once they have dried in a way that will allow you to recognize which piece fits where.
- 3). Apply the epoxy glue to one of the pieces and place it against the piece from which it broke off. Do not to use a lot of glue so as to not create glue buildup, which can distort the original shape. Work quickly as the glue does not take long to dry.
- 4). Clamp the pieces together using masking tape. Apply the masking tape over the piece that has broken off and the area where the broken piece attached.
- 5). Remove any excess glue using a cotton swap that has been dipped in acetone. Do this immediately after you have glued the missing piece. Allow the glued porcelain pieces to cure for at least a week. Once it has cured, remove the masking tape.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us