- 1). Place the PS3 on its side. Make sure you have the right side up by turning on the PS3 and ejecting the disc tray.
- 2). Use double-sided adhesive pads, or a clip-on system, to attach the LCD screen to the body of the PS3. Since the PS3 has a curved body, you will get a better connection if you use a clip-on system, such as the one shown in the link in the References section.
- 3). Wrap up the extra slack in the audio/video cord that goes between the PS3 and the LCD screen with a rubber band. Then plug the cord into the PS3 and the LCD screen.
- 4). Plug the LCD screen and the PS3 into a wall outlet and turn them both on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us