- 1). Call "Family Feud" itself. There is a phone number established for hopeful contestants. Call 1-323-762-8467. Keep your message simple and to the point. That's the best way to get a response. Be friendly, though. Simply leave your name, telephone number and physical address.
- 2). Watch the show dozens of times before considering an attempt at being a contestant. The producers don't want to have to teach you the rules. You should know how to play before you walk in the studio doors for the initial screening process. They'll test to see if the wannabe contestants know the game and how it's played.
- 3). Practice playing the game with your family members and friends. Preparedness gives you an edge here. Taking it seriously in preparation will allow you to be comfortable and just have fun with it later on when it gets to the screening process for being a contestant on television.
- 4). Be professional when calling in for the screening process. This is where producers get to scope out potential candidates. Only a few called in for a screening will make it on the air. By taking Steps 2 and 3 seriously, you up your chances by a huge percentage.
- 5). Go the studio at your given start time. The shows are filmed on Saturdays and Sundays only. The physical address for the show is: Tribune Studios, 5842 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90028. It's on the corner of Bronson, and you want to use the Bronson entrance for "Family Feud." Only street parking is available, but it isn't too scarce on the weekends.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us