- 1). Choose corduroy fabric from which to make your squares. This can be from outgrown children's clothing or adult clothing, or even remnants from a sewing shop. If the quilt is meant for a child, having the quilt made from the child's outgrown child might add a personal touch the child would appreciate.
- 2). Pick out a background for the corduroy quilt. The background should be something that could compliment but not overwhelm the fabric you have chosen for the squares. You should also decide on the size of the quilt and acquire background fabric that will be big enough for the quilt you wish to create.
- 3). Get the other supplies you need, such as batting for the quilt, thread and other supplies.
- 4). Start preparing the fabric squares for the corduroy quilt. The squares do not have to be the same size necessarily, but having the squares be larger with variations within that large size would add some interest.
- 5). Try laying the squares down on the background in a random fashion and sewing them on using a zig-zag stitch. It is up to you whether you wish to have the background of the corduroy showing all the way around the squares, or whether you wish to have the squares continue to the very edge of the quilt.
- 6). Lay the batting over the back of the background, with the backing on top of the batting, and fold the edges of the background over to make the binding. Sew these all together and finish your quilt.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us