- 1). Open the Excel spreadsheet in which you want to find a word.
- 2). Press "Ctrl-F" to open the small "Find and Replace" window with the "Find" tab highlighted.
- 3). Type the word you're looking for into the "Find what" text box and click either the "Find Next" button, which will direct you to the first appearance of the found word in the text or the "Find All" button, which will highlight every instance in which the word appears.
- 4). Click the "Options" button to further your search, with options such as "Match case," which will look for words with the exact capitalization as typed.
- 5). Click the "Find and Replace" tab if you want to change a word in the spreadsheet. Enter the word you're looking for in the "Find what" text box, then enter the word or words you want to substitute in the "Replace with" box.You can replace the word once, replace it on a one-at-a-time basis or replace all instances in which the word is found.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Premier League Preview: Birmingham Vs Bolton
- Bearing Definition
- The Stan James Online Bookmaker and Free Bet: Reviewed And Analysed
- The Importance of Italian on the World - Why You Should Consider Learning Italian
- How to Evolve Onix in Silver
- AP Calculus Exam Hints
- Why Reading Your Organic Chemistry Before Class Will Help You Learn Better
- Choosing the Right Windsurfing School Doesn"t Have to Be Trial and Error
- Task-Oriented vs. People-Oriented Leadership Styles
- Callaway Diablo Edge Driver Evaluation
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us