- 1). Open the Excel spreadsheet in which you want to find a word.
- 2). Press "Ctrl-F" to open the small "Find and Replace" window with the "Find" tab highlighted.
- 3). Type the word you're looking for into the "Find what" text box and click either the "Find Next" button, which will direct you to the first appearance of the found word in the text or the "Find All" button, which will highlight every instance in which the word appears.
- 4). Click the "Options" button to further your search, with options such as "Match case," which will look for words with the exact capitalization as typed.
- 5). Click the "Find and Replace" tab if you want to change a word in the spreadsheet. Enter the word you're looking for in the "Find what" text box, then enter the word or words you want to substitute in the "Replace with" box.You can replace the word once, replace it on a one-at-a-time basis or replace all instances in which the word is found.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us