- 1). Turn the car off and allow it to cool down for at least an hour if you have been driving it.
- 2). Pull the hood release lever under the dash on the left side of the driver's seat.
- 3). Feel underneath the right center area of the hood to find the latch. Push it to the left to release the hood, then open the hood.
- 4). Twist the radiator cap counter-clockwise to remove it.
- 5). Locate the drain plug bolt on the bottom of the radiator. Place a bucket or large oil pan beneath it.
- 6). Loosen the drain plug bolt with a wrench, then remove it. Allow the coolant to drain completely.
- 7). Replace the drain plug bolt and tighten with a wrench.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time