- 1). Sign into your Facebook account and click on the name of your group in the homepage sidebar on the left side of the screen. Once your group page opens, click on the "View Photos" link in the right column of the screen.
- 2). Click on the name of the album that contains the photo you want to remove. When the album opens, you are presented with a thumbnail of each photo in the album.
- 3). Click on the thumbnail of the image to be deleted. Scroll down to beneath the photo and click the blue "Remove This Photo" link. When prompted, click "Confirm" to complete the deletion process.
- 4). To delete a photo that you, as a member of a group, have added to the group's wall, locate the image in the wall feed. All posts are shown in chronological order, with the newest posts at the top. Hover your mouse over the photo and click the "x" in the top right corner of the post. Click "Remove Post" to delete the photo.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us