- 1). Sign into your Facebook account and click on the name of your group in the homepage sidebar on the left side of the screen. Once your group page opens, click on the "View Photos" link in the right column of the screen.
- 2). Click on the name of the album that contains the photo you want to remove. When the album opens, you are presented with a thumbnail of each photo in the album.
- 3). Click on the thumbnail of the image to be deleted. Scroll down to beneath the photo and click the blue "Remove This Photo" link. When prompted, click "Confirm" to complete the deletion process.
- 4). To delete a photo that you, as a member of a group, have added to the group's wall, locate the image in the wall feed. All posts are shown in chronological order, with the newest posts at the top. Hover your mouse over the photo and click the "x" in the top right corner of the post. Click "Remove Post" to delete the photo.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
- Get Momentum to Your Online Business Thorough Email Marketing Services
- How to Create Certificate Signing Requests in Window 2003
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us