- 1). Sign into your Facebook account and click on the name of your group in the homepage sidebar on the left side of the screen. Once your group page opens, click on the "View Photos" link in the right column of the screen.
- 2). Click on the name of the album that contains the photo you want to remove. When the album opens, you are presented with a thumbnail of each photo in the album.
- 3). Click on the thumbnail of the image to be deleted. Scroll down to beneath the photo and click the blue "Remove This Photo" link. When prompted, click "Confirm" to complete the deletion process.
- 4). To delete a photo that you, as a member of a group, have added to the group's wall, locate the image in the wall feed. All posts are shown in chronological order, with the newest posts at the top. Hover your mouse over the photo and click the "x" in the top right corner of the post. Click "Remove Post" to delete the photo.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us