- 1). Send a direct message to your Twitter followers with TweetGuru, http://tweetguru.net/multi/. Sign into TweetGuru using your Twitter username and password and enter the username for each Twitter account to which you want to send a direct message, separated by a comma into the field labeled "IDs." Enter the message into the field labeled "Tweet Message" and press the "Send Multi DM" button. TweetGuru allows you to direct message a maximum of 12 followers at one time.
- 2). Use the Twitter Mass Direct Message Sender, http://www.vibethemes.com/twittermassdm/, to send up to 250 direct messages per day. Make a list of the Twitter followers you want to send direct messages to and copy and paste the list into the box labeled Add Your Followers List. Push the button that says, "Add Followers." Put your Twitter username, password and the direct message you want to send on the page that comes up and press the "Submit My Message" button.
- 3). Send direct messages to up to 1,000 followers per hour using Tweet Manager, http://www.tweetmanager.com/. Tweet Manager is a Twitter application that is browser based and does not require a download. It allows you to manage all aspects of your Twitter account, as well as sending DM blasts to your followers. You can also follower users based on keyword searches, set automatic @ replies and pre-set tweets for specific times.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us