- 1). Click "Start," type "cmd" in the "Search" box and press "Enter."
- 2). Type "chkdsk c: /r" and press "Enter," commanding the computer to repair disk errors on the "C" drive containing your SMART files.
- 3). Press "Y" to confirm.
- 4). Restart the computer. The disk will be repaired as the system boots up, restoring your SMART files.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Most of Business Broadband Deals
- How to Build an Energy-Efficient Computer
- Drop Those Pounds With These Great Tips
- How to Raise HP in "Neopets"
- How to Clean Viruses Online
- Where Did the Color Go on My PC Monitor?
- Definition of Drawing Software
- 3 Measures in Order to Creating an Online Multilevel Marketing Business
- How to Subscribe to Incredimail
- HP 1030NR Features
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us