- 1). Travel down Michigan Avenue. While not necessarily the most pothole-prone Detroit road, it certainly is in contention.
- 2). Hit a hole. Although not what you would do intentionally, hitting a behemoth is often unavoidable, particularly when winter has done its weathering work.
- 3). Mark the exact location of the pothole, being sure to include its street address, crossroads and the number from a nearby building. Accuracy assures repair of your pothole and not someone else's.
- 4). Call the Michigan Department of Transportation at (888) 296-4546 and report the pothole.
- 5). Go to the website listed in the Resources section below and fill in the required information, including the area (metro region), the exact address and any other pertinent information under "comments."
- 6). Click "submit."
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time