- 1). Plug the USB data cable into the USB port on the Innovage Photo Digital Keychain. Insert the opposite end of the cable into one of the USB ports on the computer.
- 2). Launch the Innovage software. Click "Start," "All Programs" and choose "Innovage."
- 3). Power on the keychain and the software detects the connected device.
- 4). Choose "Add Files," then select images from your computer you want to add to the keychain. Click "OK" and it loads onto the main menu of the program. If you want to delete images from the keychain, click on one of the images in the menu and press "Delete."
- 5). Exit out of the Innovage software once you have finished uploading or removing programs and disconnect the device from your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us