Don't worry you're not alone, many companies struggle with getting new fans.
We are going to provide you with some helpful tips that should help increase the number of fans you currently have on your Fan Page.
- Design A Welcome Page - Designing a welcome page is a great way to increase your existing number of fans.
Statistics show that a well-designed welcome page will help turn the people visiting your page into fans.
There are a variety of online resources available to help you design a customized wall page.
- Use E-mail - You can also email your existing customers and invite them to visit your new fan page.
In your email let your customers know that you have created a new fan page and you would like them to stop by and "like" your page.
- Inform Visitors of Other Social Media Pages You May Have - Place links of other social media sites that you are a member of on your profile page of your fan page.
Simply include a small statement such as follow me on Twitter or provide information on your LinkedIn profile as well.
This is a great way to spread the word about other online activity you may be participating in.
- Choose To Use Facebook As Your Page - This can be done by clicking on the arrow in the upper right corner next to "Home", there you will see the option of using Facebook as Page.
This will allow you to interact with visitors as your Page.
A strategy that others use on Facebook to boost their number of fans is to comment on other fan pages as your page.
- Utilize Facebook Ads - With so many people using Facebook these days, taking advantage of purchasing a few ads on the site will help drive traffic to your fan page.
When doing this it is important that you target your ads appropriately and start small.
Start by spending a few dollars a day and test out different types of ads, this will help you narrow down which areas and ads are creating the most visitors and resulting in more "likes".
- Spread The Word About Your Fan Page - This can be done relatively easily by asking your friends to share your page.
Ask your friends to stop by your fan page and click on the share button, this will share your page with all of their friends.
This is a great way to gain attention to your fan page and increase your number of "likes".
After all, the more people who like your page the more likely you are to get the attention and business you deserve.
Facebook has become an important tool in increasing a business's online presence.
It allows you to reach thousands of potential customers and increase your profits at the same time.