- 1). Open Mozilla Firefox and allow it to completely load on your screen.
- 2). Select "Add-ons" found in the Mozilla Firefox Tools Menu. The Add-ons dialog box will load.
- 3). Select "Extensions or Themes." Select "Adobe Acrobat Reader" in the populated list. Select "Uninstall." Close and restart Mozilla Firefox. After Mozilla Firefox restarts if your Acrobat Reader Plug-in is not uninstalled, then it is locked. If this is the case, continue to Step 4.
- 4). Start Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode. Select "Start" and scroll up to the "Search" text box (if you are using a version of Windows earlier than Vista, select "Run"). Type in the following into the Search text box: "firefox -safe-mode" (without quotation marks). Press "Enter."
- 5). Select "Continue in Safe Mode" on the Firefox Safe Mode dialog box. Begin Steps 1-3 just as you did in Normal Mode. Once you have finished uninstalling close and restart Mozilla Firefox.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us