- 1). Open Mozilla Firefox and allow it to completely load on your screen.
- 2). Select "Add-ons" found in the Mozilla Firefox Tools Menu. The Add-ons dialog box will load.
- 3). Select "Extensions or Themes." Select "Adobe Acrobat Reader" in the populated list. Select "Uninstall." Close and restart Mozilla Firefox. After Mozilla Firefox restarts if your Acrobat Reader Plug-in is not uninstalled, then it is locked. If this is the case, continue to Step 4.
- 4). Start Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode. Select "Start" and scroll up to the "Search" text box (if you are using a version of Windows earlier than Vista, select "Run"). Type in the following into the Search text box: "firefox -safe-mode" (without quotation marks). Press "Enter."
- 5). Select "Continue in Safe Mode" on the Firefox Safe Mode dialog box. Begin Steps 1-3 just as you did in Normal Mode. Once you have finished uninstalling close and restart Mozilla Firefox.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How To Boost Your Online Music Sales
- Types of Color Blenders for Artists
- How to Draw a Net for a Rectangular Prism
- Swimming For Weight Loss and Fitness
- The Armchair Hunter - Duck Hunting Games For Off-Season Entertainment!
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Hires Professor Ashok Patil for Corporate Finance
- Ute Indian Crafts
- The Basics of the PMP Certification Exam
- The Selling Power of Book Design
- Creative Writing - More About Giving Just the Facts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us