- 1). Open Mozilla Firefox and allow it to completely load on your screen.
- 2). Select "Add-ons" found in the Mozilla Firefox Tools Menu. The Add-ons dialog box will load.
- 3). Select "Extensions or Themes." Select "Adobe Acrobat Reader" in the populated list. Select "Uninstall." Close and restart Mozilla Firefox. After Mozilla Firefox restarts if your Acrobat Reader Plug-in is not uninstalled, then it is locked. If this is the case, continue to Step 4.
- 4). Start Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode. Select "Start" and scroll up to the "Search" text box (if you are using a version of Windows earlier than Vista, select "Run"). Type in the following into the Search text box: "firefox -safe-mode" (without quotation marks). Press "Enter."
- 5). Select "Continue in Safe Mode" on the Firefox Safe Mode dialog box. Begin Steps 1-3 just as you did in Normal Mode. Once you have finished uninstalling close and restart Mozilla Firefox.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us