- 1). Flip your frame over and measure the diameter 1/3 of an inch from the outside of the frame. Mark that spot on your frame.
- 2). Using the wire cutters, cut the wire mesh down to size using the measurements you made on your frame.
- 3). Using thumbtacks (flat headed), secure the mesh in place.
- 4). Find a place on your wall to hang the earring frame.
- 5). Hang all of your earrings on the frame!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time