- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button and type "eclipse.exe" in the search text box. Press "Enter" and double-click the shortcut displayed in the results window.
- 2). Click "OK" in the Work Space window to select the default work space directory. The Eclipse software opens along with the work space, which is the directory used to store the working files.
- 3). Click the "Windows" menu item, then click "Preferences." A configuration window opens. Click the "Connectivity" tab in the left panel, then click "Driver Definition." Configurations settings display in the center panel.
- 4). Click "Add" to start the JDBC driver wizard. Select your JDBC driver and click "Next." Type a name for the driver connection in the "Driver Name" text box.
- 5). Click "OK" to create the database connection. The connection is created, and the database queries are available using the driver connection.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us