- 1). Connect the first iPod to your computer. The iTunes program should automatically start.
- 2). Click the "File" button. Click "Transfer Purchases from iPod." The iTunes program will copy all of the music on your iPod into your iTunes library.
- 3). Disconnect the first iPod from your computer, then connect your second iPod.
- 4). Click your iPod's name, found under the "Device" heading.
- 5). Click "Music" in the main window.
- 6). Click the "Sync Music" box to put a checkmark in it.
- 7). Click "Apply." The iTunes program will sync the music that you transferred from your first iPod to your second iPod.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Uberzone Presents: Y4K
- How to Activate a Mystery Gift in "Pokemon Pearl"
- A Good Education for Children
- How to Make a Wire Pencil Clip
- Why Is This Homeschool Student Afraid to Write?
- Tiger Woods Online (Gaming Site by EA Sports)
- How to Find Out How Much Time Someone Has Spent Playing WoW
- Millionreasonswhy wins the 2011 Matron Stakes
- Certification Program by Microsoft for Windows Mobile Phones
- How the AAT Courses Can Benefit You
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us