- 1). Connect the first iPod to your computer. The iTunes program should automatically start.
- 2). Click the "File" button. Click "Transfer Purchases from iPod." The iTunes program will copy all of the music on your iPod into your iTunes library.
- 3). Disconnect the first iPod from your computer, then connect your second iPod.
- 4). Click your iPod's name, found under the "Device" heading.
- 5). Click "Music" in the main window.
- 6). Click the "Sync Music" box to put a checkmark in it.
- 7). Click "Apply." The iTunes program will sync the music that you transferred from your first iPod to your second iPod.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us