- 1). Connect the first iPod to your computer. The iTunes program should automatically start.
- 2). Click the "File" button. Click "Transfer Purchases from iPod." The iTunes program will copy all of the music on your iPod into your iTunes library.
- 3). Disconnect the first iPod from your computer, then connect your second iPod.
- 4). Click your iPod's name, found under the "Device" heading.
- 5). Click "Music" in the main window.
- 6). Click the "Sync Music" box to put a checkmark in it.
- 7). Click "Apply." The iTunes program will sync the music that you transferred from your first iPod to your second iPod.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us