- 1). Connect the first iPod to your computer. The iTunes program should automatically start.
- 2). Click the "File" button. Click "Transfer Purchases from iPod." The iTunes program will copy all of the music on your iPod into your iTunes library.
- 3). Disconnect the first iPod from your computer, then connect your second iPod.
- 4). Click your iPod's name, found under the "Device" heading.
- 5). Click "Music" in the main window.
- 6). Click the "Sync Music" box to put a checkmark in it.
- 7). Click "Apply." The iTunes program will sync the music that you transferred from your first iPod to your second iPod.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us