- 1). Paint your face to look super spooky. This could be just using white and black paints to create a skeleton look with black eyes and a black nose, or a zombie look using green, red and purple paints to look like an undead nun. Alternately, pull on a scary mask to change your costume's mood.
- 2). Dye the white parts of your costume a deep, gruesome red. Take the white collar and headpiece from your costume and follow the directions on a box of red fabric dye. Adding red to a nun costume will up the surprise and scare factor a bit.
- 3). Add some scary accessories. A classic knife in the chest, arrow through the head or fake gashes along the neck are all scary examples. Check out the costume shop for elements of creepiness that you can add on to your existing nun look.
- 4). Grab a prop. A hatchet, bloody knife, noose or other horrifying weapon will work. Dribble fake blood all over your nun costume, your skin and the weapon to look like you are a nun that has been on a bloody killing rampage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us