- 1). Paint your face to look super spooky. This could be just using white and black paints to create a skeleton look with black eyes and a black nose, or a zombie look using green, red and purple paints to look like an undead nun. Alternately, pull on a scary mask to change your costume's mood.
- 2). Dye the white parts of your costume a deep, gruesome red. Take the white collar and headpiece from your costume and follow the directions on a box of red fabric dye. Adding red to a nun costume will up the surprise and scare factor a bit.
- 3). Add some scary accessories. A classic knife in the chest, arrow through the head or fake gashes along the neck are all scary examples. Check out the costume shop for elements of creepiness that you can add on to your existing nun look.
- 4). Grab a prop. A hatchet, bloody knife, noose or other horrifying weapon will work. Dribble fake blood all over your nun costume, your skin and the weapon to look like you are a nun that has been on a bloody killing rampage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us