- 1). Download and install screen video capture software (see Resources). Press the "Record" key you specified in the screen capture program to record clips while you're playing Club Penguin.
- 2). Click "Start" in Windows, and select "Windows Movie Maker."
- 3). Click "File," and select "Import to collections." Double-click each of the video clips you saved earlier from Club Penguin.
- 4). Click "File," select "Import to collections" again, and double-click the music file you want.
- 5). Click and drag the video clips to where it says "Video" in the main Movie Maker program screen. Place them in the order you want them to appear in your music video.
- 6). Click and drag the music file to the "Audio" section. Click "File," and select "Save" to name and save your video.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us