- 1). Run LiveUpdate to download the most recent virus definitions from Symantec support. You can do this from within the software or by clicking on "How to Run LiveUpdate" (see Resources.) Following that link will take you to a page that will automatically run the update.
- 2). Restart your computer in Safe Mode. To do this, restart your computer and rapidly press the F8 button as it is rebooting. You will be taken to a prompt screen. Select "Safe Mode with Networking," and then press "Enter."
- 3). Open your Symantec product and run a full scan of your system. This could take anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours depending on the size of your hard drive and the speed of your computer.
- 4). Allow your Symantec product to quarantine and remove all infected files. This should resolve your issue with the Bloodhound.Morphine virus, and you can restart your computer into normal mode once the process is complete. This usually takes between five and 15 minutes, but each computer will perform differently.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us