- 1). Click "Start" on the taskbar and select "Programs," "Apple" and "iTunes." Plug the iPod cable into your iPod Nano and your PC's USB port, and click the "iPod Nano" tab in the iTunes sidebar.
- 2). Check the box next to "Enable Disk Use" and click "Apply" to save the changes. Exit out of iTunes, and click the link in the Resources section to download MGTEK dopisp plug-in.
- 3). Save the downloaded file to your desktop, and double-click it to run the installation wizard. Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- 4). Click the "Windows Media Player" icon on your taskbar or click "Start" on the taskbar and select "Programs" and "Windows Media Player."
- 5). Click the "Sync" tab, and drag and drop music from your music library to the "Sync List." Click "Start Sync" to sync the songs to your iPod Nano.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us