- 1). Click "Start" on the taskbar and select "Programs," "Apple" and "iTunes." Plug the iPod cable into your iPod Nano and your PC's USB port, and click the "iPod Nano" tab in the iTunes sidebar.
- 2). Check the box next to "Enable Disk Use" and click "Apply" to save the changes. Exit out of iTunes, and click the link in the Resources section to download MGTEK dopisp plug-in.
- 3). Save the downloaded file to your desktop, and double-click it to run the installation wizard. Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- 4). Click the "Windows Media Player" icon on your taskbar or click "Start" on the taskbar and select "Programs" and "Windows Media Player."
- 5). Click the "Sync" tab, and drag and drop music from your music library to the "Sync List." Click "Start Sync" to sync the songs to your iPod Nano.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us