- 1). Log in to Facebook, click "Account" in the upper right area of the home screen and select "Use Facebook as Page" from the drop-down list.
- 2). Click the title of the Facebook page for which you want to change the default landing tab. Do not click the "Switch" button.
- 3). Click the "Edit Page" button in the upper right area of the screen, then click the "Manage Permissions" link on the left side of the screen.
- 4). Click the drop-down menu next to "Default Landing Tab" in the center of the screen and select the desired tab.
- 5). Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the "Save Changes" button. Non-fans of your Facebook page will now see the selected tab when they visit.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Secrets Of The Champion Revealed! Poker Secrets Review
- Does facebook boom the sales?
- Bringing Companies Online in Orlando Florida
- Web hosting services in Brisbane for attaining the best visibility
- How to Use a Powerwinch
- Making Money Online
- Five Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your SpÃ¥L Casino
- How To Make Your Html Meta Title Tag
- Successful Web Hosting
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us