- 1). Open the box that contains the printer. Then remove all protective material from the printer, such as, for example, the protective sheet under the scanner's lid.
- 2). Plug the power cord into the printer. Then connect it to a power outlet.
- 3). Install the ink cartridges by lifting the top of the printer, removing the tape that covers the bottom of the cartridges and inserting them into slots. Finally, close the top of the printer.
- 4). Insert the Canon PIXMA CD-ROM into your computer's CD drive. The installer starts automatically.
- 5). Select your language and click "Next." Then select your country and click "Next" again. Finally, click the "Easy install" button and "Install."
- 6). Connect your printer to the computer when the installer tells you to. Use the USB cable which Canon supplied with the printer to do so.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us