- 1). Start the battle off by having Sazh cast Haste, Bravery and Faith on both herself and Vanille. These buffs will help increase their speed and attack damage.
- 2). Have Vanille, while Sazh is casting buff spells, cast Imperil, Deprotect and Deshell on the Reaper. Casting these debuffs will make the Reaper take more magic, physical and elemental damage.
- 3). Remove the Nerve Gas debuff the Reaper uses with War and Peace, as well as the medical spell removing poison.
- 4). Use the abilities Slash & Burn and Dualcasting to damage the Reaper. When the Reaper does attack, he does a large amount of damage, so be ready to use one of the characters for healing items or casting a healing spell.
- 5). Continue to use damaging attacks, or fire and ice spells, to defeat the Reaper.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us