- 1). Click "Start," point to "Setting," and then click "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Internet Options" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Security" tab on the Internet Properties dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the "Custom Level" button.
- 5). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download signed ActiveX controls.
- 6). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download unsigned ActiveX controls.
- 7). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- 8). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting and then click "OK."
- 9). Click "Apply" and then click "OK" on the Internet Properties dialog box.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Portable generator best practices
- Making Money Online
- Polk Monitor 50 Specs
- Meeting Of The Gnomes
- How to Set up a Magnavox TV Converter
- Overclocking - What Are The Benefits
- How to Scan Using HP F300
- Photoshop CS5 Selections - 5 Important Elements
- Cable Ties And Connectors Available At Cheap Rates
- Will My Cell Phone Work in Europe?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us