- 1). Click "Start," point to "Setting," and then click "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Internet Options" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Security" tab on the Internet Properties dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the "Custom Level" button.
- 5). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download signed ActiveX controls.
- 6). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download unsigned ActiveX controls.
- 7). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- 8). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting and then click "OK."
- 9). Click "Apply" and then click "OK" on the Internet Properties dialog box.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us