- 1). Click "Start," point to "Setting," and then click "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Internet Options" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Security" tab on the Internet Properties dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the "Custom Level" button.
- 5). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download signed ActiveX controls.
- 6). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download unsigned ActiveX controls.
- 7). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- 8). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting and then click "OK."
- 9). Click "Apply" and then click "OK" on the Internet Properties dialog box.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us