- 1). Click "Start," point to "Setting," and then click "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Internet Options" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Security" tab on the Internet Properties dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the "Custom Level" button.
- 5). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download signed ActiveX controls.
- 6). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download unsigned ActiveX controls.
- 7). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- 8). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting and then click "OK."
- 9). Click "Apply" and then click "OK" on the Internet Properties dialog box.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us