- 1). Click "Start," point to "Setting," and then click "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Internet Options" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Security" tab on the Internet Properties dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the "Custom Level" button.
- 5). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download signed ActiveX controls.
- 6). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Download unsigned ActiveX controls.
- 7). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- 8). Click to select the "Enable" radio button below Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting and then click "OK."
- 9). Click "Apply" and then click "OK" on the Internet Properties dialog box.
Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us