- 1). Cast on 28 stitches.
- 2). Knit the following rows as indicated. Row 1: Knit 20 stitches. Row 2: Knit 12 stitchesRow 3: Knit 14 stitches.Row 4: Knit 16 stitches.Row 5: Knit 18 stitches.Row 6: Knit 20 stitches.Row 7: Knit 22 stitches.Row 8: Knit 24 stitches.Row 9: Knit 26 stitches.Row 10: Knit 28 stitches.
- 3). Knit 1 more row of 28 stitches as you bind off.
- 4). Using second color, repeat Steps 1 to 3 to make another wedge.
- 5). Continue repeating pattern until you have five wedges of each color.
- 6). Set out your wedges in 5 wedge "pies" with alternating colors.
- 7). Sew wedges together to make 2 half balls.
- 8). Sew the 2 half balls together leaving a hole to stuff the ball.
- 9). Stuff the ball with poly fiberfill.
Sew up final opening.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us