- 1). Enter your Suburban with your key and your remote and close all of the doors as you sit in the driver's seat.
- 2). Put your key in the ignition slot and press the "Unlock" tab on the door on your left. You will have to hold this tab through the next step.
- 3). Cycle the key in the ignition slot "On" and then "Off", twice in quick succession.
- 4). Release the "Unlock" tab on the door, wait for the locks to click and then press and hold the main "Unlock" and "Lock" buttons on your remote.
- 5). Hold for up to 30 seconds until the locks click. Your remote will then be programmed and ready for use.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time