- 1). Unplug the automatic knife after use.
- 2). Wipe down the knife with a cleaning rag soaked in warm, soapy water. Rinse the knife with warm water.
- 3). Soak an edge of the cleaning rag in white vinegar and rub over the knife to deodorize and disinfect. The vinegar naturally completes both tasks without harming the knife.
- 4). Wash the knife one more time with soapy water and give one final rinse.
- 5). Dry the knife with a cleaning rag after each wash.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Female Orgasms - How to Tell If It"s Real
- Some Flirting Techniques Worth Knowing
- Making Love to Yourself
- Why Adult Parties Are More Fun Than Tupperware
- How to Make Women Fall For You - By Using the Power of Teasing
- How to Approach a Woman Online With Ease
- Fellatio Tips - Use These Tips to Drive Him Crazy in Bed
- Best Possible Way to Get to Know Your Date
- Even the Socially Awkward Can Find Success With Online Dating
- Dating Tip : How to "Advertise" Yourself to Get Noticed by Women (Part 1)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us