- 1). Unplug the automatic knife after use.
- 2). Wipe down the knife with a cleaning rag soaked in warm, soapy water. Rinse the knife with warm water.
- 3). Soak an edge of the cleaning rag in white vinegar and rub over the knife to deodorize and disinfect. The vinegar naturally completes both tasks without harming the knife.
- 4). Wash the knife one more time with soapy water and give one final rinse.
- 5). Dry the knife with a cleaning rag after each wash.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us