- 1). Use tape measure and a crayon to mark on the wall 54 inches from the bottom of the bathtub, which is where the lower end of the slide bar needs to sit. Place the slide bar where you wish to mount it to the surround, making sure the bottom sits at the 54-inch height line.
- 2). Mark the location of slide bar screw holes on the surround using the crayon. Remove the slide bar and use a drill with a 1/4-inch bit to make holes where you marked the location of the screw holes.
- 3). Insert the wall anchors that come with the slide bar into the holes you made with the drill. Hold the slide bar against the wall so the screw holes in the bar line up with the anchors in the wall.
- 4). Drive the screws that come with the slide bar through the holes in the bar and into the anchors in the wall so the bar sits firmly in place. Press the finishing caps over the screws.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us