- 1). Use tape measure and a crayon to mark on the wall 54 inches from the bottom of the bathtub, which is where the lower end of the slide bar needs to sit. Place the slide bar where you wish to mount it to the surround, making sure the bottom sits at the 54-inch height line.
- 2). Mark the location of slide bar screw holes on the surround using the crayon. Remove the slide bar and use a drill with a 1/4-inch bit to make holes where you marked the location of the screw holes.
- 3). Insert the wall anchors that come with the slide bar into the holes you made with the drill. Hold the slide bar against the wall so the screw holes in the bar line up with the anchors in the wall.
- 4). Drive the screws that come with the slide bar through the holes in the bar and into the anchors in the wall so the bar sits firmly in place. Press the finishing caps over the screws.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us