- 1). Use tape measure and a crayon to mark on the wall 54 inches from the bottom of the bathtub, which is where the lower end of the slide bar needs to sit. Place the slide bar where you wish to mount it to the surround, making sure the bottom sits at the 54-inch height line.
- 2). Mark the location of slide bar screw holes on the surround using the crayon. Remove the slide bar and use a drill with a 1/4-inch bit to make holes where you marked the location of the screw holes.
- 3). Insert the wall anchors that come with the slide bar into the holes you made with the drill. Hold the slide bar against the wall so the screw holes in the bar line up with the anchors in the wall.
- 4). Drive the screws that come with the slide bar through the holes in the bar and into the anchors in the wall so the bar sits firmly in place. Press the finishing caps over the screws.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us