- 1). Start the game's campaign story mode. Select a difficulty of "Normal" or higher.
- 2). Look for a hidden skull in each level. These small human skulls often blend in well with the environment.
- 3). Pick up the skull by pressing the "RB" button if you are using the default controls, or the "B" button if you are using the alternative control setup.
- 4). Quit the level, if you wish, by pausing and selecting "Save and Quit." Do this only if you have already completed all the levels and have the ability to select a level from the main menu. If you cannot do this, drop the skull and finish the level.
- 5). Go to the next level and find another skull. Continue doing this until you have collected all 13 skulls in the game. When this is done, the final piece of the Hayabusa Armor, the helmet, is unlocked.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us