- 1). Plug the water softener's power cord securely into an electrical outlet, and ensure all electricity directed to the water softener is on.
- 2). Check the water softener's salt level indicator, and add salt to the dispenser if it needs more for a regeneration.
- 3). Press down the "On/Off/Hold" button, and hold it down for three seconds to make the appliance begin an immediate regeneration.
- 4). Press down the "On/Off/Hold" button and release it to engage the "Recharge Tonight" feature. That option starts a regeneration at the time set in the system for that night.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us