- 1). Click the "Start" rectangle in the bottom left corner of the B120's screen. Highlight "All Programs." Scroll to "Accessories," then "System Tools" and left-click "System Restore."
- 2). Click on the "restore the computer to another date" option.
- 3). Select a date on the calendar when you know the B120 did not have any problems. Click "Next," then "OK." The B120 will reboot with the settings you selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us