- 1). Click the "Start" rectangle in the bottom left corner of the B120's screen. Highlight "All Programs." Scroll to "Accessories," then "System Tools" and left-click "System Restore."
- 2). Click on the "restore the computer to another date" option.
- 3). Select a date on the calendar when you know the B120 did not have any problems. Click "Next," then "OK." The B120 will reboot with the settings you selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us