- 1). Click the "Start" rectangle in the bottom left corner of the B120's screen. Highlight "All Programs." Scroll to "Accessories," then "System Tools" and left-click "System Restore."
- 2). Click on the "restore the computer to another date" option.
- 3). Select a date on the calendar when you know the B120 did not have any problems. Click "Next," then "OK." The B120 will reboot with the settings you selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us