- 1). Click the "Start" rectangle in the bottom left corner of the B120's screen. Highlight "All Programs." Scroll to "Accessories," then "System Tools" and left-click "System Restore."
- 2). Click on the "restore the computer to another date" option.
- 3). Select a date on the calendar when you know the B120 did not have any problems. Click "Next," then "OK." The B120 will reboot with the settings you selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- There Is So Much That You Can Do With Halal Chicken
- Spicy Meat Pastries
- 6 "Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet" Tips to Slash Your Body Fat
- Boosting Self-esteem In Kids - 3 Self-esteem Building Activities
- GPS Running Watches for That Performance Edge
- How to Apply Makeup Like the Movie Stars
- The Smartest Tips For Being Happy
- Happiness - Is It True We"re Happier When We Smile?
- How to Do 1,000 Pushups
- Tips on Transitioning to a Vegetarian Diet
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us