- 1). Download and install a codec pack (see Resources).
- 2). Open Microsoft DVD Maker and insert a blank DVD into your burner.
- 3). Click on "Choose Photos and Videos" when the "Turn your digital memories into a DVD" page displays.
- 4). Click the "Add items" button and select the MP4 files you want to put on DVD.
- 5). Hold the Ctrl button down and click on each of the files you want to add if you would like to select multiple files.
- 6). Click on the "ADD" button.
- 7). Type a name for your DVD project in the "DVD Title" box and click the "Next" button.
- 8). Press the "Burn" button on the "Ready to burn DVD."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us