- 1). Cut and prepare the fabric to create your pillow cover. You should have two fabric pieces of the same shape and size.
- 2). Take your zipper, which should be a few inches shorter than the edge of the fabric you will be sewing it onto, and center it along your fabric's edge.
- 3). Open the zipper, and pin one side of the open zipper to the right side of the fabric, lining it up against the edge of the fabric.
- 4). Put the zipper foot on your sewing machine and sew along the zipper's teeth until you hit the zipper stop. Backstitch at both ends. Take out the pins.
- 5). Pin the other half of your zipper tape to the right side edge of the fabric, and sew it down just as you did with the first side.
- 6). Stitch the unsewn edges around the zipper, making sure the new seam lines match up with the zipper's seam lines.
- 7). Close your zipper, and stitch the zipper tape along the seam allowance one more time. This will secure the tape in place. Test your zipper.
- 8). Open your zipper. Face right sides of the fabric together, and pin them down. Sew along the edge of the fabric, leaving a 5/8-inch seam allowance. When done, turn your pillow cover inside out, and place the pillow inside.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us