- 1). Cut and prepare the fabric to create your pillow cover. You should have two fabric pieces of the same shape and size.
- 2). Take your zipper, which should be a few inches shorter than the edge of the fabric you will be sewing it onto, and center it along your fabric's edge.
- 3). Open the zipper, and pin one side of the open zipper to the right side of the fabric, lining it up against the edge of the fabric.
- 4). Put the zipper foot on your sewing machine and sew along the zipper's teeth until you hit the zipper stop. Backstitch at both ends. Take out the pins.
- 5). Pin the other half of your zipper tape to the right side edge of the fabric, and sew it down just as you did with the first side.
- 6). Stitch the unsewn edges around the zipper, making sure the new seam lines match up with the zipper's seam lines.
- 7). Close your zipper, and stitch the zipper tape along the seam allowance one more time. This will secure the tape in place. Test your zipper.
- 8). Open your zipper. Face right sides of the fabric together, and pin them down. Sew along the edge of the fabric, leaving a 5/8-inch seam allowance. When done, turn your pillow cover inside out, and place the pillow inside.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Attitude That Sells!
- Information Systems Auditing Work Opportunities, Ok Budgetary Consistency
- How to Choose the Right Screen Printer For Your T-Shirt Line
- How to Identify a Real Pearl
- What Are Custom Lanyards and Why Are They Important to My Business?
- Using the right equipment at a docking station
- Melaleuca Review
- Get The Exclusive Collections Of Winter Men" s Clothing In An Affordable Range
- What Are the Advantages of Searching For Lanyards For Sale on the World Wide Web?
- Customer Can Compare Prices And Place
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us