- 1). Remove the battery from the back of the EEE PC. Grab the two sliding locks by the battery, slide them outwards to unlock the battery and pull it out to remove the battery.
- 2). Remove the modem door from the side of the netbook using a flat-head screwdriver. Pry the modem door out from the side of your netbook by carefully sliding the head of the screwdriver in between the door and the casing.
- 3). Unscrew the RAM door on the back of the netbook using your phillips-head screwdriver. Remove the two screws holding the RAM door in place then pull the door free with your fingers.
- 4). Remove the keyboard from the inside of the netbook by prying the three catches open with a flat-head screwdriver. Slide the screwdriver in between the catch at the top of the keyboard and the casing, then push the catch towards the screen to unlock each catch. The keyboard should pop up from the back once each latch is unlocked.
- 5). Remove the ribbon connections exposed underneath the keyboard by pulling them from their connection sockets.
- 6). Unscrew the screws that are underneath the keyboard using a star-shaped screwdriver. Turn the laptop over and unscrew the remaining screws on the back of the laptop.
- 7). Remove the casing by prying the upper casing from the lower casing using a flat-head screwdriver. Slide your screwdriver in the gap between the upper and lower casing at the audio jack. Pry open the casing carefully until the clips on the interior of the casing pop open.
- 8). Unclip the two clips holding the motherboard in at the front of the laptop using a flat-head screwdriver to pry them open. Then disconnect the wired connections to the following components by pulling them from their connector sockets: speaker connector, webcam connector, fan connector, VGA connector and Wi-Fi connector.
- 9). Remove the motherboard and place it in a secure location.
Remove the screen by unscrewing the two screws at the base of the laptop, then removing the rubber feet on the screen and unscrewing the four screws hidden beneath these rubber pieces. Unclip the plastic bezel around the screen by applying pressure with your hands, exposing the screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us