- 1). Go online, and navigate to the State of New Jersey website: state.nj.us.
- 2). Locate the blue horizontal navigation bar in the upper portion of the page. Click on "Transportation and Motor Vehicles."
- 3). Click on "Vehicles, Licensing, Registration and Regulations." This text link is located on the left side of the page.
- 4). Look for the "Licensing" heading, and click on "Testing and Preparation."
- 5). Click on the "Road Test," text link under the heading "Testing and Preparation."
- 6). Locate the blue box entitled "RELATED LINKS." Click on the "Road Test Scheduling" text link beneath the heading.
- 7). Enter the required information in the text boxes, and click on "Sign In." Follow the instructions on this page to reschedule your appointment.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time