- 1). Decide whether you want to take a full-time or a part-time course. Full-time courses will be more intensive and ultimately accelerate your language abilities.
- 2). Enroll in your chosen English as a Foreign Language course at a school in Johannesburg. You can also choose to take classes while living with a local, English-speaking family as part of a home stay.
- 3). Attend every class and be an active participant. This will give the teacher an opportunity to correct any mistakes and gives you the opportunity to reinforce what you learn.
- 4). Practice at home by studying class materials to develop a strong foundation in the alphabet, vocabulary and grammatical structure of English. If you are in a home stay, ask your host family to help if you have any questions.
- 5). Meet with classmates or native English speakers outside of class and commit to speaking English for 30 minutes or an hour. Increase the time as you become more comfortable with the language.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us