- 1). Blow the balloon up until it is the size of an orange or grapefruit. Knot off the end to tie it securely.
- 2). Cut up pieces of green tissue paper into small squares. Dip a small foam brush in collage paste and cover the balloon with a thin layer of paste.
- 3). Press the squares of green tissue paper onto the balloon, covering the balloon completely and allowing the squares to overlap. Cover the balloon in more paste and add more overlapped squares of tissue paper. Allow the balloon to dry overnight.
- 4). Stick a pin in the balloon, just underneath where the knot is. Allow the air to escape slowly. Gently pull the balloon out from the chrysalis. You can now make the mouth of the chrysalis wider if you like.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us