- 1). Click on "Start," then on "Computer."
- 2). Right-Click on the external drive and select "Properties."
Note: The external drive will usually be labeled "External, or Removable Disk."
- 3). Click on the "ReadyBoost" tab.
- 4). Click in the circle next to "Use this device."
- 5). Look at the bottom of the window next to the sentence that begins with "Windows recommends reserving." Type the number that is recommended in the box next to "MB."
- 6). Click on "Apply," then close.
- 7). Restart your computer for the change to take effect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us