- 1). Click on "Start," then on "Computer."
- 2). Right-Click on the external drive and select "Properties."
Note: The external drive will usually be labeled "External, or Removable Disk."
- 3). Click on the "ReadyBoost" tab.
- 4). Click in the circle next to "Use this device."
- 5). Look at the bottom of the window next to the sentence that begins with "Windows recommends reserving." Type the number that is recommended in the box next to "MB."
- 6). Click on "Apply," then close.
- 7). Restart your computer for the change to take effect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Law Enforcement Interview Question? - Advice on the Police Oral Board Interview
- Information Products You Can Sell in 24 Hours
- Small Business Credit Card - The Good, the Bad and The Ugly
- So You Want to Become a Successful Affiliate Marketer?
- Backlink Tool: Penguin-Friendly Link Building Tips
- A Guide to Using a PPI Reclaims Company
- 5 Easy Ways to Free Link Building
- 5 Overlooked Leadership Skills: MLM Training
- International Debit Card Facts
- How to Find the Best Sales Deals and Last Minute Bargains
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us