- 1). Insert the flash drive into an available USB port on your computer. Click "Computer" and then click on "Removable Media" to access the drive. The explorer shows icons for any files residing on the flash drive.
- 2). Locate the "Th@nkYou Manager.pkg" on your hard drive and then click and drag it onto the flash drive. Click on "Removable Media" and then select "Eject." This allows you to remove the flash drive safely for use on your PS3.
- 3). Start with the PS3 turned off. Connect the iPod or iPhone to its dongle and insert the other end into an available USB port on the PS3. Tap the "Open Boot" application on your iDevice to launch it. Press the power button on the PS3 and allow it to boot.
- 4). Unplug the iPod or iPhone after the PS3 home screen appears. Insert the flash drive into a USB port on the PS3.
- 5). Use the PS3 controller to highlight "Game" and press "X." Scroll to "Install Package File" and press "X" again. Highlight the "Th@nkYou Manager" .pkg file and press "X" a final time to install the program.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us