- 1). Place a dog crate in the back of your pickup bed. The dog crate will keep your dog contained and prevent it from flying out of truck.
- 2). Tie the dog crate securely to the bed of your truck with strong rope. This will prevent the dog crate to fall out of your truck.
- 3). Place a special harness on your dog. Make sure the harness is the correct size for your dog. A harness that is too tight will cause your dog to be uncomfortable. A harness that is too loose will become unattached to the dog making the harness useless.
- 4). Load the dog into the dog crate.
- 5). Attach the harness of the dog securely to the inside of your dog crate. The harness will keep your dog secure in the crate, preventing it from being thrown around inside.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time