- 1). Place a stick of butter on the counter until it becomes soft enough to mold.
- 2). Fill the bottom of the butter bell with 1/2 inch of cold water.
- 3). Use a large spoon to press the softened butter into the basin that is attached to the lid of the butter bell. Place the lid back on top of the water-filled crock and keep the bell in a cool place..
- 4). Change the water every two to four days to maintain the freshness of the butter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us