- 1). Scan the magazine cover onto a computer with a scanner, or photograph the magazine cover and upload it to a computer.
- 2). Open the scanned magazine cover with Adobe Photoshop.
- 3). Click on the "Rectangular Marquee" tool, select, and "Copy" a single-color area of the background image near the text that you want to replace.
- 4). "Paste" the single-color area onto a new layer.
- 5). Click on the "Move" tool and move the pasted single-color area until it covers the the text you want to replace. Repeat this process until the text is covered.
- 6). Click on the "Horizontal Type" tool and type the new text. Select a font that is similar to the type you are replacing.
- 7). Open the replacement image that you want to place on the cover in Photoshop.
- 8). Click the "Magnetic Lasso" tool to highlight the area of the replacement image that you want to use.
- 9). "Copy" the area of the replacement image you highlighted and "Paste" it into the scanned magazine cover image.
Position the replacement image in the scanned magazine cover image using the "Move" tool.
Save the file as a JPEG.
Load laser gloss paper into a laser printer.
Print the customized magazine cover JPEG on the laser gloss paper.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us