- 1). Connect the external hard drive to your computer via USB cable.
- 2). Open up the Backup and Restore Center, located in the Maintenance folder within the Windows Start menu.
- 3). Select "Backup Computer." Make sure to select a complete PC backup, if prompted.
- 4). Select "On a Hard Disk" when prompted for a destination for the backup. Select your external USB drive from the presented list.
- 5). Confirm your settings for the backup and select "Start Backup." The process may take a few hours but once completed you will have a fully bootable USB drive containing an exact replica of your Windows installation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us