- 1). Click "Start" at the bottom left corner of your screen, and then click "All Programs."
- 2). Scroll to "Windows Media Player." Click it to open the player.
- 3). Insert a blank CD into the CD or DVD-RW drive on your computer.
- 4). Click "Music" from the column on the left side of the window.
- 5). Click the "Burn" tab at the top right corner of the window to open the burn list.
- 6). Click an MP3 file from the library in the center of the window, and then drag it to the burn list. You can hold "Ctrl" on your keyboard to select multiple files at once. Repeat this process until all your desired MP3 files have been added to the burn list.
- 7). Click an MP3 in the burn list and drag it to your desired position on the list. Repeat this process until all of your songs are in your preferred order.
- 8). Click the "Burn options" icon at the top of the burn list, and then click "Data CD or DVD."
- 9). Click "Start burn" to write your MP3 files to the CD.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us