- 1). Click "Start" at the bottom left corner of your screen, and then click "All Programs."
- 2). Scroll to "Windows Media Player." Click it to open the player.
- 3). Insert a blank CD into the CD or DVD-RW drive on your computer.
- 4). Click "Music" from the column on the left side of the window.
- 5). Click the "Burn" tab at the top right corner of the window to open the burn list.
- 6). Click an MP3 file from the library in the center of the window, and then drag it to the burn list. You can hold "Ctrl" on your keyboard to select multiple files at once. Repeat this process until all your desired MP3 files have been added to the burn list.
- 7). Click an MP3 in the burn list and drag it to your desired position on the list. Repeat this process until all of your songs are in your preferred order.
- 8). Click the "Burn options" icon at the top of the burn list, and then click "Data CD or DVD."
- 9). Click "Start burn" to write your MP3 files to the CD.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us