- 1). Click on the Start menu and select "All Programs." Click on "Accessories" and select "Address Book." If you use Windows Vista or Windows 7, "Windows Contacts" appear when you click on "All Programs."
- 2). Add a new contact by clicking on "New" and select "Contact." For Windows Vista and Windows 7, click directly on "New Contact." This will open a dialog box with a form to fill up. Type in personal information. You do not have to fill all the fields, but enter as much information as you can/want. Hit "Save."
- 3). Add a new mailing list by clicking on "New" and select "New Group." For Windows Vista and 7, click on "New Contact Group." Type a name for the group and add members by clicking on "Add" and selecting individuals from an existing group or mailing list.
- 4). Set up your address book by importing contacts from other Windows Address book files. Click on "File" and point your mouse to "Import." Select "Address Book (WAB)." Browse to locate the .wab file on your hard drive and click on "Import."
- 5). Set up your address book by importing contacts from address book formats. Click on "File" and point your mouse to "Import." Select "Other Address Book." Browse to locate the address book file on your hard drive and click on "Import."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us